Government is good.
Big Brother is watching you.
The State wants to take care of you.
north Korea scares me to death. the fact that a place like that still exists in modern day. those people are prisoners.
these don’t even cover half of how many f-d up things are going on in north korea
I wanna fucking kill their leader now
Goofy sings Let It Go
I’m no singer, but I like this song, so I thought, why don’t I RUIN IT.
Let’s play “Never Have I Ever”. Cross out all of the things that you have done. You might just see that there are people just like you out there.
- Never have I ever kissed a girl.
- Never have I ever kissed a boy.
- Never have I ever received/given a blowjob, hand job, eating out.
- Never have I ever had sex.
- Never have I ever fallen in love.
- Never have I ever cheated on someone.
- Never have I ever been cheated on.
Never have I ever gotten into a fight.
Never have I ever done something illegal.
Never have I ever gotten wasted.
- Never have I ever used an illegal drug.
- Never have I ever snuck out.
Never have I ever stolen something.
Never have I ever vandalized something.
Never have I ever lost a family member due to death.
- Never have I ever been in a life or death situation
- Never have I ever been arrested.
- Never have I ever been fired from a job.
Never have I ever been kept up at night due to guilt.
Never have I ever laughed so hard I cried.
- Never have I ever been abused physically.
Never have I ever cried myself to sleep.
Never have I ever wished that I was someone else.
Never have I ever wanted to kill myself.
Never have I ever tried to kill myself.
Never have I ever felt like an outcast.
- Never have I ever wanted to do something just so I would fit in.
Never have I ever ruined my friendship with someone.
Never have I ever had a friend leave me for other people.
- Never have I ever been kicked out of a friend group.
- Never have I ever wanted to fuck one of my friends.
- Never have I ever been friendless.
Never have I ever failed a test.
Never have I ever cut class.
Never have I ever had to eat alone.
- Never have I ever failed a course.
- Never have I ever been suspended.
- Never have I ever received detention.
- Never have I ever dropped out of school.
Idina Menzel talking about Taye Diggs on Chelsea Lately [03.05.2012]
You and your team have done phenomenally well. You didn’t lose, the game is just over.
This was Finn’s favorite song. They’re singing all of his favorite songs.
This is so important
Their son/daughter kills him/herself “I didn’t know he/she was having serious problems”
"Why would you try to kill yourself?" "Why do you do this to us?" "Do you think you are the only one with emotions and problems?" "Why don’t you talk to us??"
This is so fucking accurate.
kinda wanna go on a date, kinda wanna get hit by a truck too
EVER has a right to touch you if you don’t want to be touched.
Not your husband or wife. Not your fiance. Not your boyfriend or girlfriend. Not your partner. Not your friends. Not even your own family.
You are a person and your body is your own. And it’s a privilege if you allow someone to touch it.
A god damn privilege that can be snatched up and you don’t owe anyone a reason but that it’s your body and only YOUR body.
Do you ever get like super vulnerable late at night that you just want to spill your heart out and say how you feel because you’ve been holding it in for so long and you just need some ventilation and there’s just something about two in the morning that makes me lose my filter and say the things I would never have the guts to say when the sun is up.
the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can’t say tomorrow day
sometimes people are like sunshine and sometimes people are like rainclouds but thats ok because both are important to make the flowers grow
You exist, and therefore, you matter. You’re allowed to voice your thoughts and feelings. You’re allowed to assert your needs and take up space. You’re allowed to hold onto the truth that who you are is exactly enough. And you’re allowed to remove anyone from your life who makes you feel otherwise.”